25.7.07

Amélie se toma unas vacaciones

De vacaciones!!!!!!
19/07/2007
Amelie is taking a few days off in order to resume training in better conditions.

In the same breath of Team France's elimination in Fed Cup Sunday, Amelie has decided to distance herself from tennis for a few weeks. Gone for a few days of vacation,the French number one needs to take a break. A break that is undetermined since the Frenchwoman won't go back to competition until she feels like it. Amelie: " I have to change surroundings, leave the world of tennis behind". " I plan to to stop for 15 days,but if I feel that I need more time,in that case,I'll take more."

Información de la página oficial!!!!!!

1 comentario:

momofan dijo...

Espero que este parón de verdad que le venga bien y vuelva con las fuerzas recargadas y más fuerte que nunca. Momo, quiero verte en Madrid!!! ^^

Sé que lo haré. Confío en ti!